Available for the following offices:
Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Philippines
Are you an experienced HR Manager looking to expand your career with one of the world’s leading IT companies? Do you enjoy supporting, developing, and executing business strategies focused on talent management, organizational effectiveness, workforce planning, and employee engagement?
Then this opportunity is for you.
What You’ll Do
- Enforce and manage human resource policies and procedures while ensuring compliance and confidentiality with community information while adhering to all governmental regulations in each jurisdiction.
- Prepare and collaborate with legal counsel in various countries to ensure the correct execution of contracts, hiring, dismissal, and other employment-related matters and processes.
- Oversee and direct the entire recruitment life cycle.
- Plan and conduct new employee onboarding experiences to foster a positive attitude toward company goals.
- Consult and collaborate with leadership regarding employee relations, training, development, and performance management of team members.
- Respond to team member compensation and benefit inquiries.
- Develop an annual HR budget and operate the department within these guidelines.
- Manage company culture by organizing activities and employee programs, including team-building exercises and other initiatives.
Who You Are
- 10+ years of work experience in HR, with experience in leading a diverse 5+ team not less than three years.
- Degree in Organizational Development, Psychology, Human Resources Management, or related field.
- Advanced or Master's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
- Human Resources certificates
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Strong analytical skills
- Creative thinker and proactive problem-solver
- A positive, “can do” attitude
- Expertise in handling different HR processes, Employee Relations, and Employee Training and Development
- In-depth understanding of global and local laws, regulations, and guidelines for Human Resources
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions and career advancement opportunities
- Many excellent programs and benefits
- In-house IT, English, and other training and certifications
- A flexible work environment with an open-door management policy
- International team with opportunities to work in different countries
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 20 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.
This is a remote position based anywhere in Mexico, Panama, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, and the Philippines. You will be required to work during CST business hours.