Available for the following offices:
Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Venezuela
Are you proud of delivering simple and elegant code? Do you want to join one of the world's leading IT development companies? Then this is your chance!
This is a 100% remote position. You will be required to work during CST business hours.
What You'll Do
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Identify potential problems and recommend solutions to the most complex data design scenarios
- Perform programming tasks to deliver design objectives
- Assist in developing applications and refining product requirements
- Analyze requirements and assist in design development based on selected architectures
- Design solutions that are reliable, secure, simple, efficient, and maintainable
- Assist in estimating the scope of designs and participate in design review sessions
- Assist as a technical data resource to cross-functional teams
- Assist with projects involving complex interfaces and interdependencies between systems and also integrating multiple solutions
- Assist in product test planning, documentation, and problem resolution
Who You Are
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience working with CSS3 (Cascade Style Sheets)
- Advanced English proficiency
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of C#
- Knowledge of ASP.NET
- Knowledge of KendoUI (helpful)
What You'll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly-growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Many great programs and benefits
- Training opportunities and in-house certifications, including English
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work abroad
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many of the Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over twenty years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, for example, race/color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, age, or veteran status.