Available for the following offices:
Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Philippines
Are you proud of building and maintaining automated tests? WebCreek is hiring a QA Automation Tester to join one of the world's leading IT development companies.
What You'll Do
- Develop comprehensive test strategies and test scenarios for features within an Agile development environment
- Develop and execute test cases (manual or automated) to ensure the overall quality of mobile, web, and desktop apps
- Identify and track defects in the tracking system
- Perform smoke tests and regression tests
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the Software Development Life Cycle
- Work with X-ray and Selenium
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- 3+ years of proven experience in automation testing
- Highly skilled at performing automation regression test cases
- Experience with mobile, desktop, and web application testing
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility testing and tools
- Experience working with different databases
- Experience using Jira or similar defect tracking tools
- Experience working with some test automation tools like Cucumber, Selenium, Protractor, and Jmeter.
- Knowledge of Quality Assurance best practices
- Wide knowledge of quality control/testing within the Software Development Life Cycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be willing to work 8 AM to 5 PM CST
What You’ll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Many excellent programs and benefits
- In-house IT and English training and certifications
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work abroad
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over 20 years of experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.