Disponible para las siguientes oficinas:
Colombia, Ecuador, México, Panamá, Perú, Venezuela
Are you proud of delivering simple and elegant code? Do you want to join one of the world's leading IT development companies? Then, your opportunity has arrived!
WebCreek is now hiring a DevOps engineer with experience working with continuous integration platforms like GitHub Actions, Azure Cloud, and DevOps Pipelines/Jenkins. An engineer with knowledge of source control management, the ability to integrate security tools in CI/CD, as well as experience with SQL Server and MySQL databases.
This is a 100% remote position.
What You'll Do
- Implement continuous integration pipelines for automated tests and integrations with monitoring systems
- Create automated deployments and automated tests
- Develop and maintain cloud infrastructure for CI/CD, fleet maintenance, and performance monitoring
- Collaborate with other team members to accelerate the software development and integration processes
Who You Are
- Upper-intermediate/Advanced English proficiency (B2–C2)
- Over 5 years of experience as a DevOps engineer
- Over 3 years of experience working with Jenkins
- Over 3 years of experience working with Java
- Experience with Azure Cloud (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Experience with Azure DevOps pipelines
- Experience using third-party services in application caching
- Knowledge of source control management (Git/TFVC/SVN)
- Ability to integrate security tools in CI/CD
- Experience working with SQL Server and MySQL databases
- Experience with continuous integration platforms like GitHub Actions
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working with Angular and Node.js application deployment
- Use of application monitoring tools
- Experience working in IaC (Infrastructure as Code) in Azure
What You'll Gain
- Full-time position in a quickly growing company
- Competitive salary with regular revisions
- Many great programs and benefits
- Training opportunities and in-house certifications, including English
- Flexible work environment
- International team with opportunities to work abroad
Who We Are
WebCreek is a provider of world-class software development teams and technical staff augmentation. We serve many of the Fortune 500 companies and other leading organizations. We have operations in ten countries and over twenty years' experience delivering top-notch digital solutions to the companies that power our world.
WebCreek is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, for example, race/color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, genetic information, pregnancy, disability, age, or veteran status.